Monday, February 27, 2012

"im gonna be a..."

BIG BROTHER!!!


That's right folks - Lugg baby #2 is on its way! I am almost 10 weeks along. I'm feeling pretty icky everyday but counting my MANY blessings! I don't feel as bad as I did with Job - BONUS! We are expecting this new little life the end of September. That's right, Job and baby #2 will be about 13.5 months apart! Life will be crazy with a little man who may not even be walking yet and a newborn but we are nothing but overjoyed! We can't wait to meet this new little blessing!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! The announcement is super cute! I love the way he's looking at the picture. It will be fun to have them so close together. I'm excited to hear updates! Praying for you to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congratulations, so happy for you guys! You will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! now our kids can shout their delighted outbursts from the rooftop! :) job is so cute, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! You will have to take a picture of your kids joyfully shouting on your roof :) For some reason I pictured that literally and it made me smile! Miss you guys!

      Delete