Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the attempt to fatten this boy up

I took Job to the doctor on Monday for his 6 month check up. He is still in the 75% for height but he dropped from 45% to 25% in weight. The doctor told me her son did the same thing and it was nothing to worry about at this point, but that we should try doing more feedings during the day. So in my attempt to fatten this boy up on milk + veggies, I of course thought of avocados. They are super good for you, easy for little ones to eat, and high in fat... So naturally, lets try it...

Job loves all food, or so we thought. When is came to the avocado, not a big fan. Here is a frame by frame of his HILARIOUS expressions. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!!  

first he tried to spit it out...

"I guess I will try it again"

"I hate it so much mama, I am going to gag!"

"and keep gagging"




(this picture reminds me of "Elf" when he sprays the fruit spray in his mouth) :)

"thank you for not making me eat anymore!"

I was laughing so hard by the end that Job started laughing too! He thinks he is SO FUNNY! (and he is!)

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. Love these pics. Looks like Ian trying not to eat peas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! I was laughing and almost crying, he's so stinkin' cute! Thanks for keeping us up with what he's doing. :)

    ReplyDelete