Sunday, January 8, 2012

welcome

Since I am not a writer, I decided I wanted to start a blog. Genius, some might say. I wanted a way to write down my story and share it with the few out there who might be interested. I hope to share some thoughts, pictures, stories, recipes, and maybe even some laughs with y'all as I ride this roller coaster of life with my two men, Ian (husband) and Job (5 month little man). I hope you enjoy this humble little blog. Please don't get too board reading it. :)


For now, I am off to make this blog look a little spiffier and finish up dinner; as we have company coming over in less then an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Well, with your maiden name you should be a good roller coaster rider. Can't wait to see where God takes your family and what wisdom one so young can impart to us old people. God job Boog.

    ReplyDelete