Wednesday, January 11, 2012

mr. cranky pants

Yes, you read the title right! Mr. Cranky Paint himself abides in this house! I think we may have moved into the teething stage! (only time will tell) Job no longer sleeps through the night, is now a TERRIBLE napper, must be nursed to sleep, and is just plain cranky all day long.

I was kidding myself when I thought maybe it was just him needing to adjust back to his life and routine after 10 days of being spoiled and having absolutely no routine. We are now heading into week 2 of this and I am starting to forget what its like to have a kid who sleeps well. I'm starting to feel like I have a newborn again. We shall see how long this stage lasts. The Lord know what I can handle and apparently its more then I think I can because I just told Ian yesterday that I couldn't take another day of this. And here we are, another day, more cranky pants, and more opportunities to serve my little man. (he's just too cute not to love, even when he's been screaming at you for the last 3 hours and its now 10pm)

One day we will look back at these days with fondness, until then, we are just holding on for dear life on this crazy ride!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you started a new blog! I love it! Cute little Jobo (can I call him that? He and I are tight like that...) is getting even cuter - and I didn't think that was possible! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can so call him that! I love it! I just started to blog up and am still tweaking it. Way to be the first one to follow + comment, Amy! ;) Your blog is one of the reasons I am here, on this blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can always bring Mr. Cranky Pants to live with grandpa:) This too shall pass and you'll be on to the next thing.

      Delete