Friday, May 25, 2012

its official and im sad...

Job is done nursing. I am sad but am so thankful for the 9, almost 10, months I got to nurse him. I can't wait to nurse my little girl and any other kiddos the Lord blesses us with! As a wise woman once said "The only thing worse then a boy who leaves, is one who doesn't." I don't know about you, but I don't know any men who are leaving their home and still nursing. This is just one step closer to our little man leaving, and that's a good thing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Some days I really miss nursing Claire... other days I am VERY thankful that she is weaned!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Kimmy! Good job preaching to yourself. And I promise it won't be sad forever. Not even that long from now it will just be happy, warm memories...and you'll love seeing the new independence as it develops. I'm not lying. :)

    ReplyDelete