Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just a little heads up...

I have gotten quite large and before I come home to WA and scare you all... I thought I'd share a picture of cute Ruthie ;) in my big belly. Be warned :)


Here I am at 30 weeks, up 20 lbs and ready to meet our little girl!
(I figure I will want to remember those details in pregnancies to come)

ps- do you like our blue painters tape covering the gaping hole in the wall where our new lovely trim (made by my handy handsome husband) will someday be? We thought if you visit you might like a little privacy while using our restroom :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah- look at our little mama. Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Bea-u-ti-ful!!! (And honestly, you don't look as big as YOU think!) :-)
    Blessings on your sweet, little family.
    Hugs from the Blanchet's

    ReplyDelete